This is a prospective longitudinal study to establish standard curves of brain function for age and to use these to identify early biomarkers of disrupted neurocognitive development (link).
- Biomedical Optics Research Laboratory, University College London (UCL) (Clare Elwell)
- Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development, Birkbeck, University of London (Sarah Lloyd-Fox)
- MRC International Nutrition Group, London School of Hygiene and Troptical Medicine and MRC Keneba, MRC Unit, The Gambia (Andrew Prentice, Sophie Moore, Momodou Darboe)
- MRC Human Nutrition Research Cambridge (Sophie Moore)
- neoLAB, Evelyn Perinatal Imaging Centre, Cambridge Hospital (Topun Austin)
- UCL Institute of Child Health (Michelle de Haan)